Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello guys

Myself Irene..i actually did my masters from ANU. Now I am applying for another master. It was really a very good experience while I was doing my masters. Here pattern of studies are different from my country. In my country our assessment is done on the basis of exams. In my country there is no assignment (i.e. report writing, presentation or essay writing). We only have 100 marks exam at the end of the semester or year. In ANU this pattern is different. Earlier I was finding problem but by time I accommodate. I think this type of studies helps us in doing the practical thing. Now I realize that I am actually applying my theory into practice. This is the actual learning. Moreover here professors are really helpful. They provide guidance in doing assignments. Even university has provided many help centre for students, so that we can learn the pattern of studies here.
I really learnt a lot from this university. I think new students who are coming every semester face the same problem with this study culture. Here I would say university helps them a lot. This experience of my life motivates me. If you guys have the same experience related to the studies then please write it.

No comments: