Friday, March 28, 2008

Canberra is home to three universities and is a fantastic place for young people to study. The city has many opportunities for those who want to further their education and to experience university life. As a Visual Arts/Arts student at the Australian National University I have been able to further my interests in my chosen field and have had the opportunity to meet some of the most amazing and inspirational people.

University life is not just about the degree at the end, its about the time spent learning new things, gaining life skills and being involved in a range of activities that shape the people we become. Canberra offers so much more than degrees, it offers a lifestyle that is relaxed and very fulfilling. I have had some of the best times of my life here in Canberra and would encourage anyone considering university to come and study here.

No comments: