Friday, March 28, 2008

"The Simplest Weight Loss Tips No One Follows"

Just read this article. This will help you in saving money as well as help you in reducing weight.

"My ever-loving girl friend Kimberly rolls her eyes at me in shear disgust
when she sees how weak I am to the power of these little crackers, which draw me
in like a cheese flavored black hole. "But you have given advice on nutrition to
millions of people Will, how could you of all people be so weak willed about
some little cheese flavored cracker?!" she says. I hang my head in shame and
avoid eye contact with her for the rest of the day.
The point of this
introduction is to point out we all have our weaknesses and we are all human
(even me). I find Cheez-It's to be cheese flavored morphine!" fitnessandfreebies

No comments: