Friday, May 2, 2008

Name : Swapna
Course: Master of Business Information System

hi guys... have you seen the fire night.... so awosome....I really enjoyed.

You know in my country we have one festival called Dipawali. This day we worship our God "Ram". This day we celebrate because of some holy reason. In our country we also burn crackers. seriously i like it alot. But in canberra what i experienced is that it is very professional. Everything is so systematically done that i cannot compare it with my country. Actually in my country even children burst cracker. I am putting one of my favourite fired cracker picture here. I tink you will like it.

Hey anyone of you have seen the fire show done for olympics. seriously that day you should see the telstra tower. it was really beautiful.

If anyone of you have that photo then please send it to Anant. i really want that....!!! Thank you

Enjoy every moment in canberra guys...!!! cheers

1 comment:

Deejay Jazz... said...

hii Anant...i do agree with ur point...n liked ur pictures also..Dipawali is da best festival in our country..v celebrate it with great pomp n show...children also enjoy it alot...i like this festival alot.